Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spark of Inspiration

I had a job interview today. Although I'm not sure how it went yet (I should know by next week), that is not the point of this blog. The point is, I've been in a MAJOR rut for...oh...2 years or so! Now, some parts of my life have definitely taken off, especially my love life and my academic life. However, the professional part of my life is still struggling, to say the least.

So the interview today reminded me of a real goal, and mission for my life. To be the most passionate, intriguing and fulfilled person possible. I want to have a job that is challenging, engaging, intellectual and fun. I want to ride a motorcycle to work. I want to be in the church choir. I want to be a hiker. I want to be half of the cutest couple on earth. I want to travel and live abroad. I want to be active and healthy, well into my 90's. I want to love my life - EVERY part of it.

Now this isn't to say there won't be parts of my job, the church choir, the hiking, the exercise, some of the travel experiences, and my relationships that will be unenjoyable. However, the overall tone of my life will be balanced and enjoyable.

So there you have it. I'm inspired to achieve these goals. I want to live a passionate, intriguing, and fulfilling life!

No comments: