Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feeling VERY Lazy

I feel so lazy as of late. Yesterday, I probably did a total of 2 hours of homework, and I know that I have much more than that to do. Luckily, Greg works today, so I have another chance to catch up...but it's nearly 3:30pm and I still haven't done anything. I've slept away half of the day.

I'm really not sure what's wrong with me, other than the fact that I HATE reading and writing when I'm forced to do it. Too bad! That doesn't stop it from needing to be done. I just really miss my free time...but then again, what do I ever do with my free time?

I really need to rediscover my interests, and find some new friends who I can hang out with on a more regular basis. I feel like most the friends I've made here are friends of convenience - either I treat them like that or they treat me like that.

Anyway, I just wanted to get some of this out so that maybe I can start on homework...knowing that I've vented a little bit. I hate feeling lazy, but the only way to conquer is to push through it.

No comments: